– Trying sushi for the first time wasn’t worth it, it turns out I’m very allergic.
– Sometimes it’s hard to be friends with yourself, but keep trying anyway.
– Your parents won’t be around forever so appreciate them at all times.
– It’s better to regret what you said that one time rather than regret what you DIDN’T say.
– If you know that someone/something is a bad influence then do something about it. You really don’t need that.
– Doing your own thing is totally okay.
– Just go to sleep if you’re having a bad night, you’ll feel a little better when you wake up.
– Books are very important.
– Quality over quantity ALWAYS.
– It’s a good idea to spend time with yourself, being alone is not the same thing as being lonely.
– Ditching the heavy, black eyeliner was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
– Pleasing other people is great and all, but if it means putting yourself last then maybe you should take a step back for a second.
– Don’t ever underestimate the power of karma.
– Time definitely helps.
– Family is FOREVER.